The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning can assist instructors with making course materials accessible through university technology and iCollege tools as well as consultations, workshops, and support.
Request an Accommodation:
Course Accessibility Checklist
Download our accessibility checklist for online courses to determine whether your online course is following recommendations based on ADA and Section 508 (Americans with Disabilities Act). Download Our Accessibility Checklist for Online Courses
Tools for Creating Accessible Course Materials
The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning strives to provide university technology and iCollege tools that make learning accessible to each and every student.
Classroom Assistive Technology
Instructors can find out more from Campus Disability Services on available resources for classrooms.
Resources for Universal Design
- Universal Design for Learning on Campus
- Brightspace by D2L Accessibility Information
- Universal Design for Learning
- W3C- Web Accessibility Initiative
- W3C- Web Accessibility Perspectives: Impact and Benefits for Everyone
- Georgia Tech: Alternative Media Access Center
- GSU Access and Accommodation Center
- Linkedin Learning
- Tips for Making Files Accessible
Contact CETL for Assistance with Course Accessibility
If you have questions or would like to request more information about how the CETL can help you integrate accessibility resources in your course, please let us know:Request Course Accessibility Information