iCollege Digital Learning Environment
iCollege is Georgia State University’s online Learning Management platform. The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL) offers a variety of integrated tools to enhance your online course and expand its impact on your students’ learning.
Get Started with iCollege
- iCollegeNow! Self-paced training
- iCollege Support for Instructors
- Request New iCollege Course Section
- Request New iCollege Non-Course Section
- Request Access to iCollege course (Access request requirements have been suspended by the University Registrar through the end of spring semester 2020.)
iCollege Training with iCollegeNow!
iCollegeNow is a workshop for instructors who are new to teaching online with Georgia State University’s platform, iCollege. This course contains the basic information you need to get into iCollege to add content for the course and to assess your students.
Register for iCollegeNow! >
Meet with our Instructional support staff and see how integrations can impact your coursework and your students’ learning.Request a Digital Tool Consultation