Strategies | Faculty Quickstart Guide | Student Quickstart Guide | FAQs | More on iCollege | Walk-In Support Sessions
Student Quickstart Guide
The following instructions are meant to provide students with information necessary to access instructional materials (lecture recordings) and assessments (quizzes, tests, exams, and assignments).
In the event of a campus closure, instruction may be delivered through iCollege. Faculty may provide students with access to lecture recordings.
Install Respondus LockDown Browser (if required by instructor)
To prepare your laptop, desktop or mobile device to interact with instruction online, the following applications should be installed.
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN – Needed to install some software and access certain systems from off-campus.
- Respondus LockDown Browser – Creates a secure online testing environment.
- KalturaCapture – Assists with capturing and recording for assignments from your computer.
- Webex – Conduct online meetings.
- Webex Teams – Tool for student group-based online collaboration.
Course Software Access
The Virtual Lab (vLab) is also available to off-campus users to access certain course software remotely.
Software available through campus license can be found at the software download page.
For password resets, go to campusid.gsu.edu.
If you are having trouble with iCollege and its integrated tools, contact the IIT Technology Service Desk. Service Desk staff will assign a ticket to the Center for Excellence in Teaching, Learning and Online Education (CETLOE) staff during business hours.
After Hours Support
For after-hours support, the D2L Help Center can address issues related to iCollege.