Instructional Enhancement Grant
The Perimeter College Instructional Enhancement awards are designed for projects aimed at improving the instructional process on the campus. Faculty may apply for funding to support innovations in teaching and learning activities in a variety of ways, including support for teaching-related supplies, materials, and services.
All faculty, full-time and part-time, are eligible. Awards do not include travel expenses. Funds for cash awards are transferred to the recipient’s department account.
Budget requests can be made up to $300, and may include:
- Teaching-related books, manuals, journals or supplies to innovate your course(s)
- Purchasing and integrating instructional technology materials and supplies into your courses
- Funding for special services related to teaching (e.g., developing slides, transparencies).
- Inviting distinguished guest speakers to visit Perimeter College classes
- Other expenses not normally covered by departments, schools, or faculty stipends