Online Pedagogy Training
Magna Commons is an online digital library encompassing a variety of SoTL-based training programs and seminars. Magna’s 20-Minute Mentors are video programs designed to answer a specific question related to teaching and learning. They deliver actionable insights in highly focused 20-minute presentations.
Accessing Magna Commons and CETL Faculty Development Resources
Please sign-up for The CETL Faculty Development iCollege course page! By being added to this course page you will be able to watch Magna Commons 20-Minute Mentor videos and access other teaching resources.
Email Laura Carruth at email@example.com to be added to the iCollege course page.
Follow the below steps to access Magna Commons and 20-Minute Mentoring resources:
STEP 1: ACTIVATE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
- Go to: www.magnapubs.com/sitelicense/registration.html?v=magna2547
- Enter information in each of the required fields. In the Authorization Code Box, enter the group Authorization Code* and click Submit.
*Please do not share the Authorization Code with anyone outside our campus community.Authorization Code
STEP 2: ACCESS THE COMMONS LIBRARIES
- Go to: www.magnapubs.com/profile
- Enter your email address and password and click Submit. If you do not know or remember your account password, use “Forgot your Password?” to reset it.
- Click on My Account
- On the left side of the screen under the My Account option, see My Online Access and select Subscriptions.
- The online content for both Magna Commons & 20-Minute Mentor Commons will be listed to the right. Click the appropriate “View On-Demand Videos” to access the library of your choice.