The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning can assist instructors with making course materials accessible through university technology and iCollege tools as well as consultations, workshops, and support.
Upcoming Events See Full Calendar »
Tools for Creating Accessible Course Materials
The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning strives to provide university technology and iCollege tools that make learning accessible to each and every student.
Classroom Assistive Technology
Instructors can find out more from Campus Disability Services on available resources for classrooms.
Resources for Universal Design
- Brightspace by D2L Accessibility Information
- Universal Design for Learning
- W3C- Web Accessibility Initiative
- W3C- Web Accessibility Perspectives: Impact and Benefits for Everyone
- Georgia Tech: Alternative Media Access Center
- GSU Disability Services
- Lynda.com Resources
Contact CETL for Assistance with Course Accessibility
If you have questions or would like to request more information about how the CETL can help you integrate accessibility resources in your course, please let us know using the form below.