You can use VoiceThread to:
Have questions on how to integrate VoiceThread into your course? Contact our Instructional Designers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In any field, have a conversation around your narrated PowerPoint or multimedia presentation.
- In any field, work through case studies and scenarios, like this one on radiology.
- In kinesiology and health, have students use colored pencils to indicate whether body alignment is problematic.
- In studio art, have students critique each other’s work or evaluate historical art.
- In social sciences, create a structured asynchronous debate.
- In language classes, ask students to create conversations in the target language around media.
- In any field, have students generate digital stories or digital arguments.