Maple T.A. Integration
Maple T.A. is integrated into iCollege for all GPC Mathematics courses. Instructors can easily link to their Maple T.A. content from within their iCollege class section. Students in the iCollege class section will instantly have access to the content available in Maple T.A. Grades from Maple T.A. will automatically transfer to the iCollege grade book. This integration is currently for PCs only.
Instructor Help Guide
Add the Maple T.A. widget to your iCollege class homepage
- Click Edit Course on the course navigation bar.
- Click Homepages.
- Click the drop down arrow next to the default homepage layout.
- Click Copy.
- Click the new linked homepage.
- Then scroll down and click Add Widgets.
- Select the Maple T.A. checkbox.
- Then click Add.
- Scroll down and click Save and Close.
- From the Active Homepage drop down list select the homepage you’ve just edited.
- Click Apply.
Link your iCollege class to a Maple T.A. class
- From your Course Home page in iCollege, scroll down to locate your Maple T.A. widget, then click the link to Course Mapping.
- Click the Map to New Child Class button.
- Select the radio button next to the appropriate “parent” Maple T.A. course, enter a name for the class section in Maple T.A., then click Save.
Go to Maple T.A. to Create Assignments
- Go back to your course homepage in iCollege and locate the Maple T.A. widget.
- Click the Go to Maple T.A. link. (Maple T.A. will open in a new browser window or tab.)
- Once in Maple T.A. you can create questions and assignments. Assignments (if gradeable) will appear in the iCollege grade book. Students can access their Maple T.A. assignments through the same widget you use. You can also choose to have assignments linked inside the iCollege Content tool.
Maple T.A. Assignments in a Content Module
- Through the Add Existing Activities button in the iCollege Content tool, you can insert links to specific Maple T.A. assignments.