University-Wide and More Opportunities
CETL helps coordinate these Instructional Awards. The links below provide application information on each award.
Applications are due November 28, 2016
- Instructional Innovation Award
The purpose of the Instructional Innovation Award is to recognize and share at the university level outstanding innovations in teaching that result in improved learning.
- Instructional Effectiveness Award
The purpose of the Instructional Effectiveness Award is to recognize and share at the university level outstanding approaches in instruction that are effective in enabling learning.
The following awards are offered by the Associate Provost for Faculty Affairs. Please direct questions regarding these awards, nominations, and materials to OFAawards@gsu.edu. For more information about university-wide faculty awards, see: http://faculty.gsu.edu/gsu-faculty-affairs-awards/.
Applications are due January 13, 2017
- Distinguished University Professorship
- Alumni Distinguished Professorship
- Outstanding Faculty Achievement Award
- Exceptional Service Award
Signature Experience Grants
The Signature Experience Initiative invites applications from full-time faculty members for the new Signature Experience Course Development Mini-Grant ($1,500) or the new Signature Experience Award ($1,000).
- Signature Experience Course Development Mini-Grant– Applications due Feb. 1, 2017
- Signature Experience Award – Applications due Feb. 15, 2017