Exploring Technologies for Teaching
Exploring Technologies for Teaching provides faculty and GTAs with the opportunity to learn more about the technologies that CETL offers.
Join us on Friday, March 31, 2017 for workshops such as:
- Creating and Managing a Virtual Office
- What’s my grade? Giving Students 24/7 access to their grades
- Tools for Success: Accessibility and Universal Design in the Classroom
- Enriching your iCollege Courses Using External Learning Tools
- Kaltura: Why we love it more than YouTube
- Tips for creating a better student experience in iCollege
- Capturing lectures in the classroom
- Designing a visually appealing iCollege course
- What’s happening on the Adaptive Learning front?
- How to use OneDrive
- and more!